Wedding: Guide on Picking your SuiteAugust 10, 2016
So many details go into wedding planning. Let us help you when it comes to assembling your invitations – it’s one less thing you need to think about.
- 1. Lay your wedding invitation down with the wording face up. This is the perfect time to admire your gorgeous invitations!
- 2. Place the Map Card on top of the invitation with the wording facing up.
- 3. Next, layer the Accommodations Card on top, followed by the Reception Card.
- 4. Tuck the Response Card under the flap of the Response Card Envelope and place it on the very top.
- 5. Put all the cards into the inner envelope, then place the inner envelope into the outer envelope and seal it.
Have fun assembling!